This Policy covers:
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By submitting personal data to us and/or by using our Website, you give your consent that all personal data that you submit may be processed by us in the manner and for the purposes described below. If you do not want us to process your personal data, please do not provide it, but you may not be able to use certain features of our Website. For example, we need to collect personal data from you so that we can communicate with you.
This Policy applies to all personal data (i) you provide to us on our Website, (ii) we obtain from our social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, LinkedIn and Pinterest, (iii) you provide us about yourself and others, (iv) you provide to us for our business and marketing communications, promotions and trade shows, (v) you provide in emails, live chat, phone conversations, in-person conversations, contained on business cards, call center communications and any other methods of communication, and (vi) all personal data provided through third parties who support us or who work with us to provide our Products to you and support our marketing, advertising and business. This Policy does not apply to any third party site or service linked to or from our Website or social media channels or any site or service recommended or referred to by our Website or by our staff. It also does not apply to the third parties who host our social media channels.
We collect personal data from you in several ways while we market our Website and our Products, interact with our customers, store users’ data and sell our Products. You provide us with personal data directly, we collect personal data automatically, and we may get personal data about you from other sources. We may collect personal data from you when you use our Website to learn more about our Products, provide comments and suggestions, sign up for newsletters, enter promotions, interact with us on our social media channels, and sign up for events or trade shows. If you do not want us to collect this personal data, please do not provide it. We also may get personal data about you from our service providers, our sales channels and our customers who may be sending you our Products.
User Information. User information includes, without limitation, personal data:
1. Business Account Information. Business account information is business-contact information and other personal data that we collect from individuals who represent companies that do business with us. This includes businesses and others, affiliates who direct customers to us, and our service providers and vendors. Business account information includes, without limitation, the following types of personal data: name, title, job function, business name, business address, business email address, business phone number, personal logins, passwords, electronic signatures, name and contact details for recipient(s) of information, and any other personal data collected when the business enters into the business relationship with us, provides us with its goods or services, shares personal data with us, when the business provides or receives payment, or provides us with personal data about individuals who may receive gifts from the business.
2. Information We May Automatically Collect from You When You Use Our Website. The information we collect automatically may include personal data, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal data we collect in other ways or receive from third parties.
3. Information Collected through Our Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies. We, or service providers on our behalf, may use technologies such as “cookies,” “web beacons,” “tags,” “scripts” and other tracking technologies to automatically collect personal data from you when you use our Website. Cookies are small amounts of data that are stored within your Internet browser, which saves and recognizes your browsing habits. Savencia uses both session cookies (which track a user’s progression during one site visit) and persistent cookies (which track a user over time). Web beacons (also called pixel tags or clear GIFs) are web page elements that can help deliver cookies, count visits, track browser type, identify your IP address, understand usage and marketing campaign effectiveness, recognize certain types of information on your computer, in your email or on your mobile device, such as the time and date you viewed a page, which emails are opened, which links are clicked, and similar information.
We may rely on third parties to manage our advertising on other websites. They may use technologies such as cookies and web beacons to gather information about your browsing on our Website and on other sites to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests.
Please note that if you disable cookies, some Website functionality may not be available. We use the following types of cookies:
We may use personal data collected from or about you for any of the following purposes:
Your Internet browser and mobile device may allow you to adjust your browser settings so that “do not track” requests are sent to the websites you visit. We do not process “do not track” (DNT) signals. Our third party service providers may also not respond to DNT signals.
Savencia may disclose personal data in the following circumstances:
1. Customers. Savencia will share details about a customer account with that customer, including any orders or deliveries.
2. Business Partners and Subcontractors. Savencia shares personal data with business partners and subcontractors, including without limitation affiliates, marketers, analytics companies, suppliers, transport companies, and other vendors and service providers that support our business. These third parties assist us by maintaining our Website, creating and mailing our catalogs and newsletters, marketing and selling our Products, fulfilling orders, developing, manufacturing and improving our Products, managing our accounts with customers, facilitating the processing of payments and returns, communicating with you about orders or issues with Products or our Website, troubleshooting problems, transporting our Products, communicating marketing and promotional offers, providing customer service and administering any contract we have with an individual or entity or to accomplish a legitimate business need.
3. Third Party Analytics Providers. Savencia shares personal data with third parties that conduct marketing studies and perform data analytics, for example:
To Our Affiliates. We may share some or all of your information with our subsidiaries and corporate affiliates, joint venture partners, or other companies that are or may become under common control with us. We will require these entities to comply with the terms of this Policy with regard to their use of your information.
Publicly Posted Content. If you post comments, images, and other content to a public-facing page, that personal data will be publicly viewable.
With Your Consent. We may share some or all of your personal data with any other third party with your affirmative consent. For instance, we may display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our Website in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anonymized or Aggregate Information. We may share aggregate or de-identified personal data without restriction, so long as such actions are in compliance with laws applicable to the personal data.
We may link to third party websites. We are not responsible for the data collection, use practices, policies, or cookie use of the third party sites that you access from our Website. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our Website and to read the privacy policies of each website that collects personal data.
1. Our Communications. You can opt-out of receiving specific types of communications from us and our partners where we request data about you. If you sign up to receive information about our Products, you may unsubscribe or opt-out of all future marketing communications from us that do not relate to Products you have already ordered by removing your personal data from our marketing and communications databases. To opt-out, send us an email at email@example.com or click the unsubscribe link on any email marketing communication we send you. Please note that there may be a delay in effect if your name is already in the queue for publishing and mailing catalogs and newsletters.
2. Third Party Tools. Most Internet browsers allow you to block or delete cookies and other similar technologies from your browser. If you do not agree to the use of these cookies or similar technologies, please disable or delete them by following the instructions for your browser set out here: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/, or use automated disabling tools where available.
Please note this does not opt you out of being served advertising. You will continue to receive generic ads. You can also delete cookie files from your hard drive, or avoid them altogether, by configuring your browser to reject them or to notify you when a cookie is being placed on your hard drive. Not all features of the Products will function as intended if you reject cookies.
You have the right to access your personal data and to correct, amend, or delete such personal data if it is inaccurate. You can access, correct, or request deletion of your personal data by logging into your account. Other requests for access, correction, amendment, or deletion should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When required by laws and regulations applicable to Savencia and you, Savencia will, upon your request, provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal data. We will respond to any such legally required request to access your personal data within 30 days. It may take us longer if your request is complex or you have made multiple requests in which circumstances we will notify you and keep you apprised of our progress.
We will retain your personal data and the data we process on behalf of our customers for as long as needed to provide requested information. All other data shall be retained according to our record retention policy. We will retain and use this personal data as necessary to comply with our legal and contractual obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. If you delete any account information, we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes such as personal data necessary to bill you for our Products. If we have a contract with you or with your business, we will keep personal data for the term specified in the agreement.
We may delete any or all of your personal data at any time without notice to you for any reason or no reason unless otherwise required by law, regulation, contract or our internal policies to retain it.
We may need to request specific personal data from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that your personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask for further personal data in relation to your request to speed up our response.
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal data by Savencia or its affiliates to a third party for the third party’s direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, you should contact us by using the form located here. You can also email email@example.com or write to us at:
Savencia Cheese USA LLC
Attn: Director of Customer Service
400 South Custer Avenue
New Holland, PA 17557
We do not intend to sell our Products or offer information to minors as set forth in the 0 of Use. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children who are minors without verifiable parental consent. If we become aware that a visitor who is a minor has submitted personal data, we will remove his or her information from our files. When Savencia delivers Products to a minor at the instruction of one of its customers, it is possible that we may process information about you as a minor under the instruction of our customer(s). You represent and warrant that if you provide us with personal data for a recipient of a Product, that that individual will not be a minor under the laws and regulations applicable to the minor.
Savencia takes reasonable and appropriate measures to protect personal data from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the personal data. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time. When we make only minor modifications which do not materially change the Policy, we may do so without notifying you. It is your responsibility to keep current the contact information we have on file for you. When we make material modifications affecting data practices where we operate as the data controller, we will post and/or email the new Policy. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Policy, you should contact us by using the form located here. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:
Savencia Cheese USA LLC
Attn: Director of Customer Service
400 South Custer Avenue
New Holland, PA 17557